Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Monday, May 09, 2005

MCW featured in Article about Business Blogging

My dad and I own a company, MyCapitalWeb.com LLC (MCW). We specialize helping companies start blogs as communications tools.

We got contacted about about a story for the Lansing State Journal. My dad was quoted and I was mentioned. I guess my picture was even in the paper copy. It is a really good article.

1 Comments:

Blogger David A. Porter said...

Justin,

I am the owner of Pacesetter Mortgagge in Okemos. We just put up our first attempt at a business blog. I am thinking that you could probably speed up our progress in this endevour. Give me a call. Let's talk.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home