Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Thursday, May 12, 2005

One Week Left

Well I made it. Today I had my last class of the spring quarter.

This has been one of the most intense quarters academically that i have had yet. I have taken 4 tough classes but they have also been 4 of the best classes that I have had yet.

In Constitutional Law, this afternoon, Dr. Sutton looked really sad that he wasn't going to see us next Tuesday for class. It's fun when you have a class that is committed to the material and then when you have a professor that is committed to teaching the material the best as possible. It makes the class exciting and that's the way it was for Constitutional Law.

One more week of finals and then I'm back home. It feels like I just got here. Plus I turn 21 in a just a little less then a month..

I have a lot that is on my plate and on my mind. I am looking forward to being able to take some time off and clearing my head out a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home