Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Monday, May 02, 2005

Tiger is Slow No More

I was kind of worried because I just installed Mac OS 10.4 Tiger on Saturday. It had substantially slowed down my computer. I guess because I never restart my computer that after I had installed tiger that I hadn't actually restarted my computer. So today I restarted my computer and now it is substantially faster. This makes me quite happy...YAY!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Nam said...

Haha. Silly Justin... not restarting. : p

1:12 AM  
Blogger Shaun J. Farrell said...

You dont have to reboot windows machines after installs :)

7:34 PM  
Blogger Shaun J. Farrell said...

Oh and by the way Tiger is now shipping on macs...I think i am in the market now for a mac :-)

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home