Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Saturday, June 25, 2005

Apple Store Grand Opening - Grand Rapids, Michigan


Apple Store in GR
Originally uploaded by thorpus.
This morning we woke up early and went to Grand Rapids for the Grand Opening of an Apple Store at the Woodlands Mall.

When we got into the mall, we heard a roar of people. You would have thought that it was the opening of a new Star Wars movie or that there was a geek convention in town. When we got there there were 200-300 people in line. Starbucks was open so we got coffees.

After waiting for about an hour and half we actually made it into the store. My dad picked up an Apple iBook and my mom got some card games software for her laptop. We all got our commemorative t-shirts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous alex said...

aw, you should be thrilled! and I was too busy complaining about my struggles for you to tell me about it. :-/

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home