Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Monday, June 13, 2005

Birthday Weekend - Part 2; Lansing/Indy

Saturday - June 11, 2005

Friday nite was mega hot out so I slept in the basement. I woke up to my dad telling me that I had a package that had arrived. Alex, my beautiful girl friend who is currently in Rochester, had sent my b-day present in the mail and it had just came.

So I open it and she got me a copy of the Complete Hitchhikers Guide the Galaxy (all the books.) Our first date was seeing the movie Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and I hadn't read the book yet. I opened the book up and there were lil baseball card sized paintings placed inside the book. Some of the paintings were even of her and I. I love the lil paintings and I can't wait to get into the book.

Later that day, we all went to Panera Bread (my favorite restaurant.) Then mom and I went suit shopping. She had gotten some JC Penny gift cards and they were having a sale on suits. We found this really nice charcoal colored blazer and some nice black dockers.

We came home and then I drove to Indianapolis to spend time with my sis and go to the Dave Matthews Concert on Sunday. It was a long drive but not too bad. It is a quick drive compared to the drive to Rochester.

So I got to her apartment, we hung for a lil bit then we went to the house of some of her friends from church. They were mega nice. They even sang me happy b-day. We played a card game with pennies and the game Mafia. It was very fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home