Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Thursday, June 02, 2005

busy, busy, busy...

I have been really busy lately. After my little trip to MIT, I have spent the last two days getting back into the swing of things at Michigan State. We have a couple of big projects on the table with them right now. One of them I'm in the process of wrapping up. I am kind of excited about it. I think their new web site is going to help them a lot.

I am also excited about doing more of my work with the W3C WAI. It is really such an awesome opportunity. I have really been blessed.

I have also seemed to contract a cold. I have been hugging my Kleenex box all day. *sneezes*

I turn 21 next Friday. I am pretty excited. I am going to get beer and pizza with my parents which should be fun :-) Then on Saturday I am going to drive to Indianapolis so that I can see the Dave Matthews Band concert with my sister on Sunday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Alex said...

how dare you hug that kleenex box instead of me!! *glares jelously*

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home