Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Thursday, June 09, 2005

Michael Jackson Trial...Who Really Cares?

One thing that has been the top of the news lately is that the jury in the Michael Jackson Child Molestation trial is in deliberations over the charges. I turn on Sean Hannity yesterday, expecting some good liberal bashing, what do I get? They are doing analysis of the different members of the jury.

My questions is..WHO CARES? (Apparently not too many people.)

I think we should pray for Michael Jackson. He needs to hear about how about the joy of having a relationship with Jesus.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home