Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Thursday, June 16, 2005

Two Must Have CD's


Recently two cds have come out that have absolutely knocked my socks off.

One day I was flipping through Apple iTunes, I must have been a little bored or something, I found Shawn McDonald. He has a very fun acoustic raw kind of sound. He is a very talented guitarist. His lyrics are pretty intense. It sounds like he had a pretty intense up bringing. Shawn McDonald's Live in Seattle album is a must buy.

Coldplay is a band that I had listened to previously but had never really appreciated them. They recently came out with their new album X and Y. It has taken the world by storm. Some are saying that they are the next U2 and I would tend to agree with them. The album has had great internet sales. I was listening to it at work today and had it on loop. I bet I went 3 or 4 hours just listening to that album. Go buy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home